Verifying the security of a website reduces the risk that someone who wants to abuse your website for malicious purposes, profits or just for fun will confiscate it.
Hackers who take your website for fun generally want to show themselves replacing their content with your website or redirecting visitors to another website. But those who want to use your site for illegal purposes or profits generally do not want to be revealed. Therefore, you may not know that your site has been hacked before it is too late.
Without performing a security check for a hacking site 토토, you do not know that your site is being checked for security holes and, what’s worse, if your site is hacked, you may not even know it.
5 reasons why you should do a website security check
1. If a hacker installs malware on your website to infect your visitor’s browser when they visit your website, it is likely that Google will detect it before you. Then, they will assign a visible warning next to their search ads that say: “This site can damage your computer.” In addition to warning visitors that you are not visiting their web pages, Google can remove a website from your index, and it can take several weeks and many more weeks to return to previously classified classifications.
- If a hacker enters your email and webmail accounts, you can send thousands of SPAM emails that can get the email addresses of your site on the blacklist and cause the suspension or cancellation of your web hosting account.
- If a hacker enters the databases of your site, you can retrieve personal data to use in cases of fraud or sale for profit. This can seriously affect your reputation and ability to process online payment transactions using any major credit card.
- If a hacker gains access to critical parts of your site, you can add your own files and scripts to redirect your visitors to another site or introduce Trojan viruses. If a hacker configures the redirection of links to sites that Google considers “poor neighbors” or that are on the blacklist, the ranking of the search engine of your site and visitor traffic will fall.
- If a hacker seizes your website for fun, the content of your website can be replaced by obscene ads, spam or illegal gambling. This can not only embarrass you, but it will also damage the ranking of your site with the help of the search engines. It can also be a violation of the conditions of your website and the conditions that prohibit the hosting of pornographic sites and gambling that could close your website.